1 Degree Recycling Expo: Video
19/11/2014 3:04 PM
To celebrate Planet Ark’s National Recycling Week, 1 Degree held a Recycling Expo in the Press Hall of its Sydney Head Office, aiming to engage staff and partners in new and creative ways to reduce waste and advance recycling. Partnering with over twelve innovative organisations, the Expo included stalls by OzHarvest, Dress for Success, Second Chance Toys, Terracycle, Planet Ark, Take 3, MobileMuster, Transpacific, The Newspaper Works, TuShare, an engaging recycling game held by RecycleSmart, and an upcycled items market stall by Upcycle Studio.
The below video showcases interviews with many of the exhibitors on Day 1 of the Expo.
Video filmed by Martin Grman.
- Giorgio Baracchi – CEO RecycleSmart
- Cheryl Staddon – Founder and Director, Second Chance Toys
- Ronni Khan – CEO and Founder, OzHarvest
- Michelle Mandl-Keating – NSW Education Manager, Cleanaway Transpacific
- Larissa Shashkof – Communications and Education Officer, MobileMuster
- Ryan Collins – Coordinator of Recycling Programs, Planet Ark
- Peter Netchaef – Executive Director, Environment, The Newspaper Works
- Dr Tony Wilkins – Head of Environment, News Corp Australia
Interviewer: Michael Wilkins, NSW General Manager, News Corp Australia